LIMITED 1 PER CUSTOMER
There is an art to blending the whiskies here. Yes, this is a single malt distillery, but it is the variety of whiskies that are made here that make Yamazaki whisky special. It is the variety of shapes and sizes of the stills, the variety in the sizes and kind of barrels used and it is the different ages chosen to make this whisky. In this case, all are at least 18 years old, but some are much older. Roughly 80% of the whisky is aged in Sherry cask with American and Mizunara casks used for the remaining 20%.
Yet another NYC first: a whiskey made from 100% organically grown NY State wheat, distilled in Brooklyn, and matured at least four months in new American oak. Scents of vanilla,...
Light bronze color. Thick, mature aromas, with notes of subtle spice (vanilla, mint), toffee, light molasses and leather. Adding a little water revealing notes of teaberry, anise, and dark candied...