Age Verification

Are you old enough to shop amazing wines & spirits?

Call (212)229-2409 for FREE local delivery // Soho - Tribeca - West Village

Ca N'estruc - "BI" Garnatxes 2021 (750ml)

$28.99

| /

50% Grenache Blanc & 50% Grenache Noir from organic and biodynamically farmed vines planted in 2007 on alluvial and gravel soils. The vines are 165 meters above sea level. The grapes were harvested by hand, then 70% were pressed directly while the remaining 30% were destemmed and fermented on the skins. Co-fermented with native yeasts in 1,000L stainless steel tanks, where the wine rested for 5 months after fermenting. Bottled in January without fining, filtration, or sulfur addition.